Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sourdough Chocolate Cake Update


I haven't had many chances to experiment in the kitchen lately so there've been fewer recipes.  Mrs. McBugbear's birthday is coming up so I asked her if she'd like a Sourdough Chocolate Cake.  Mrs McBugbear gets headaches if she eats too much chocolate but seems to tolerate white chocolate better than dark chocolate so I updated my  Sourdough Chocolate Cake recipe with White Chocolate.  Just substitute white chocolate for the chocolate chips and omit the cocoa.

I highly recommend getting some Lindor White Chocolate Truffles but white chocolate for baking will do.  You can vary the amount of white chocolate from 4ounces to 8 ounces without affecting the recipe overmuch although if using the Lindor Truffles I'd stay closer to the lower end.

No comments:

Post a Comment